Incubator choice HELP.

andypettis3370

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 17, 2013
I just bought a Farm innovators incubator from tractor supply. It is a POS. The thing hold temp good but can not get it adjusted to the right temp. The adjuster on it is so sensitive the with is holding a 101.9 I turn it very very little to the point of it not even looking as if it was turned and it drops to 97.2. So it is going back. Now where I need help I am looking for a good incubator for around 200 or less. I want it to be simple as it can be but with good hatch rates. I am asking here because I am looking for first hand information and experience with it. Please help as much as you can. Thanks again for all the help given on other problems.

I just bought a Farm innovators incubator from tractor supply. It is a POS. The thing hold temp good but can not get it adjusted to the right temp. The adjuster on it is so sensitive the with is holding a 101.9 I turn it very very little to the point of it not even looking as if it was turned and it drops to 97.2. So it is going back. Now where I need help I am looking for a good incubator for around 200 or less. I want it to be simple as it can be but with good hatch rates. I am asking here because I am looking for first hand information and experience with it. Please help as much as you can. Thanks again for all the help given on other problems.

I love the Hovabator Genesis 1588. It has a factory preset electronic temperature control that you shouldn't need to adjust. And digital readouts for temp and humidity. I just ordered my second one thru Amazon for $159. That does not include a turner since I already have one.

Back
Top Bottom