Incubator Construction

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Fireman26, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Fireman26

Fireman26 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2009
    Carrollton
    I just signed up on BYC about 15 min. ago, so Im kinda new to all this. I am looking to build an incubator but have not found any plans that are specific enough to construct one. I know there are alot of people on here with a wealth of knowledge on the subject, and I was wondering if one of you would help me out a little or maybe point me in the right direction. Thank you all in advance for the help. Thanks
    Jason

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    type in miss prissy bator in the search area it should lead you to hers and hers is fairly detailed, she also has a potato box and a bread box bator you can look for I think as well .Also i think there is one called a gopher bator , there is also a sticky thread up top or something i think that has bators ,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    Dude you came to the right place! there is a bunches of info on here. you need to go up top of the page and look at the learning center and look around and I think the incubator plans are on there!

[​IMG]

4. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    there is thread called something like chic chic bator updated on page two at the moemtn as well

5. Fireman26

Fireman26 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2009
    Carrollton
    Wow, ya'll dont waste time getting back to each other on here. Thank you all. I am going to check those out. Thank you for the help. You're too kind. Thanks
    Jason

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by