Incubator for sell amyone

lovemychicks2much

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Mercer Co.
hey everyone i am looking for a new Incubator the one I have got is really old and i am afraid its going to stop working in the middle of me tring to hatch so if anyone has one they would like to get rid of please let me know

thanks

I checked and cant find anything and i need one badly but i dont have the extra 60 to 100 bucks to buy a new one right now anyone have any suggestions

Im not sure where you are from but Farm & Fleet has them for $42.99. This is the lowest I've seen for an incubator besides the chick bator at $16.48 (shipping included), but that one isnt supposed to work and only holds 3 eggs. My Little Giant is great, I love it so far. I hear Ace Hardware also sells Little Giant incubators.

i don't have either one of them stores around me
sad.png
but i have booked marked a little giant to purchase when i get payed im glade you have one that makes me feel better about purchasing it the one im looking at is the plan jane one here is the link to it .. is it the same one you have if so how many eggs does it hold for you and what kind of success have you had with yours

I have the LG still air, with no egg turner. I started off with 17 eggs; 7 were infertile (not the incubators fault), 1 blood ring (also not the incubators fault), and 9 that are at Day 16/17 and doing great!! This is my first time hatching, and first time using this (or any) incubator. I regulated my temp in about two hours which isn’t bad for a first timer. The humidity took a little longer to regulate because I’m incubating duck eggs and I need it up to around 70-80%. To fix this I had to add two cups of water, and two washcloths to the front back, and sides of the LG. So far so good! The temp doesn’t fluctuate even when the room temperature does. Since turning it on the weather has changed drastically from one thing to another! Rain, blizzard, freezing cold, warm, and everything inbetween (Yeah, thats Illinois for ya) but the LG always maintained its temp. I think the LG holds 42-48 chicken, or duck eggs.

I didnt get to see the link, it didnt show up in your post. If you click on this link you can see my incubator, candling pictures, and video....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22594-my-first-hatching-journey

Back
Top Bottom