Incubator help

Crystalan

In the Brooder
Apr 13, 2021
I have a farm innovators 2100 still air incubator with the automatic egg turner. When I add water, it’s leaking out the bottom and not holding humidity. Because of the turner, I’m unable to see the channels the water should be going into. Any tips to keep the water from draining out would be great. Lockdown begins Monday. Thanks!

Let me offer a temporary solution,,, until all are hatched, and you can disassemble, and repair crack/hole.
Get a shallow pan, or what ever else you may have around. Place incubator inside, and fill pan with about ½ inch of water. This way water will be inside incubator as well. Watch your humidity, to see if you need to add more water. Or remove/lower water level in your pan.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

Let me offer a temporary solution,,, until all are hatched, and you can disassemble, and repair crack/hole.
Get a shallow pan, or what ever else you may have around. Place incubator inside, and fill pan with about ½ inch of water. This way water will be inside incubator as well. Watch your humidity, to see if you need to add more water. Or remove/lower water level in your pan.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
That’s a great idea! This is my first hatch with this incubator and would hate losing it because of something like this. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom