incubator help

rustychick2000

In the Brooder
Feb 28, 2015
So every year I hatch baby chickens in a little giant incubator that measures 15×15 inches. I usually lay the eggs down but this year I would like to get an egg turner. I got online and the cheapest one was 39 dollars plus shipping. So could someone please help me figure out what to do. I would like to make on and keep it as cheap as can be. I've run out of ideas. I need it to be able to hold at least 4 dozen eggs please help.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I've never made an egg turner for my incubator so can't be of much help to you on that one. But I would suggest you post your question in the incubating and hatching section of the forum for other members ides. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/5/incubating-amp-hatching-eggs
Good luck in your search for ideas for an egg turner. Hope you enjoy BYC, I am sure you will :frow

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I've never made an egg turner for my incubator so can't be of much help to you on that one. But I would suggest you post your question in the incubating and hatching section of the forum for other members ides. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/5/incubating-amp-hatching-eggs
Good luck in your search for ideas for an egg turner. Hope you enjoy BYC, I am sure you will :frow
thanks but I haven't exactly figured out how to do that

Click on the link I have left for you. That will take you to the incubating section. When the board comes up with all the threads on there should be a box at the top that says "start a new thread" click it then you can add a title for your thread and your question underneath. Click submit and your thread should be started.
Good luck :thumbsup

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!!!

Go search on YouTube for "incubator turner homemade". You'll find a couple of really good ideas, but it's a good way to waste hours of time if you are as distractable as I am.

Back
Top Bottom