Incubator "How To" Video Missing PLEASE LOOK

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by spoggy, Aug 7, 2010.

1. spoggy

spoggy d'Anver d'Nut

Aug 19, 2008
    Carlisle Township
    Hi,

Someone wrote into Backyard Poultry Magazine for the April/May 2010 issue. They had posted a link on YouTube to a 7 part series on how to build an incubator. When I went to the link, it had been removed by the user, but in searching further, I found another 7 part series. It was fantastic! It covered the building of a redwood tabletop incubator, and even went so far as to describe how the maker determined the proper length of wire to make his own heating element. I believe the gentleman who made the incubator was Ed, his last name started with a B. When I went back a day later to double check some figures and dimensions, the poster had removed them. [​IMG]

Does anyone remember this 7 part tutorial, have access to the videos or know the person who made them? The videos were made in November of 2009, and the gentleman in them said he was going to sell the incubator on eBay sometime in early 2010. He thought it would be his last redwood incubator, as he was out of the old stock redwood he had been using.

Lets see if this collective brain can come up with this answer! Thanks for looking (and trying)!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  2. spoggy

spoggy d'Anver d'Nut

Aug 19, 2008
    Carlisle Township
    -bump-

3. spoggy

spoggy d'Anver d'Nut

Aug 19, 2008
    Carlisle Township
    Please! Someone has to have seen, or knows about this. I need some good news today, just found about $3k worth of carpenter ant damage to my back porch. I was looking for a woodworking project, just not one this big [​IMG]

4. EastinChickens

EastinChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Michigan
    While browsing youtube yesterday I saw part 5, but today I can't find them. [​IMG]

I can't remember what video I was watching before I clicked on it, so that doesn't help, either.

Sorry I can't help you out with this.

5. spoggy

spoggy d'Anver d'Nut

Aug 19, 2008
    Carlisle Township
    Well, at least I know I wasn't just imagining it [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by