Incubator is empty, what should I do now???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Pinenot, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Pinenot

Pinenot Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    I don't have anything in the bator...chicks have hatched and all I can think about is what kind I want next [​IMG] I may be a bit addicted [​IMG]

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Hmmmm...Time to get more hatching eggs!!...

Addiction!!!....When you can't find places in your house to house the chicks til they can go outside somewhere!!...always hatching chicks with no understanding of where or where will I put them... [​IMG]

3. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    GET MORE EGGS!!

Do you want some BR or silver penciled cochins?

Or BTW japanese?

4. Pinenot

Sep 11, 2007
    I have these beautiful Silkie chicks and all I can think of is eggs in the bator.

Anyone else ever feel a let down after your eggs are done? I wasn't even this bad when I had my children....

5. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Fill that bator UP!!!!!!!:[​IMG]P

6. ChickenWendy

ChickenWendy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Quote:that is so funny. i have c-sections with all of my births (4) and i am rolling out into recovery & i start scheming for when i can get pregnant again!!
    now i am starting to build my own incubator so i can hatch some chicks for the first time and i just had a friend email me whose mother will let me borrow her incubator indefinitely (i asked her if she wanted to sell it to me! [​IMG] !!! and i would almost stake my life that i will feel, when the time comes if i ever get to hatch some chicks, the exact way you feel Pinenot. my husband is starting to get very worried that i might be getting addicted as most nights he finds me scouring this website for hours. i only have 11 chickens now - because i dont need so many eggs, but i need the friendship of chickens!! how did i get this way?

i'm thinking y'all are all enablers & that i might have a problem now. but hey, if i have to be addicted, at least it's just to chickens. it could be worse.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Get Emu eggs!

8. Pinenot

Sep 11, 2007
    Quote:that is so funny. i have c-sections with all of my births (4) and i am rolling out into recovery & i start scheming for when i can get pregnant again!!
    now i am starting to build my own incubator so i can hatch some chicks for the first time and i just had a friend email me whose mother will let me borrow her incubator indefinitely (i asked her if she wanted to sell it to me! [​IMG] !!! and i would almost stake my life that i will feel, when the time comes if i ever get to hatch some chicks, the exact way you feel Pinenot. my husband is starting to get very worried that i might be getting addicted as most nights he finds me scouring this website for hours. i only have 11 chickens now - because i dont need so many eggs, but i need the friendship of chickens!! how did i get this way?

i'm thinking y'all are all enablers & that i might have a problem now. but hey, if i have to be addicted, at least it's just to chickens. it could be worse.

hehehe....I am NOT the only one [​IMG]

I just can't make up my mind what kind I want next [​IMG]

9. perrym1962

perrym1962 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Eastview, Ky..
    Filler' up for sure!!!!![​IMG]

10. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I am there with eveyone on this! Its either a attiction or a deasise. LOL. Yes I know I cant spell! LOL!
    :eek:

I am about to fill my bator up next week! LOL!
    Wish me luck!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by