Incubator Q

YES I would say you are getting a wonderful deal!!!!
smile.png

Go for it!

Some of the trays there won't fit chicken eggs but for $30 you are getting a great bator if it works.

The lady that I am getting it from used it to raise Silkies and game birds. I have NO idea what I am doing. I am gonna attempt to incubate my own eggs but we will see how it goes. I am gonna order from eggbid or somewhere once I see if the bator actually works. The lady is gonna keep it plugged in all night so when I come to check it out I will KNOW it works. No idea how to use it tho. I will learn I suppose.

It's pretty simple, just plug it in, add some water, a thermometer/hygrometer, and eggs, and off you go.

It looks like it's this model here:

https://www.gqfmfg.com/pdf/1590 Instruction Manual 2.pdf

If not, this site has instruction manuals for all the models they manufacture.

It's so exciting incubating your own eggs, kinda scary at first, but very exciting when that first little beak pokes through. You will get a ton of help and advice here, so all is well. Again, you really scored with this buy.

Quote:
Yep thats the one right there. She had the manuals to it and it works perfectly. Now I just gotta find me some eggs.....hmmmm.....

Oh you are the one that beat me to it!
barnie.gif
I emailed her quite a few times today and she finally emailed me back and told me it was sold. Anyway, I am happy for you and glad you got it, I am sure you will enjoy hatching out chicks.
smile.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom