1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Incubator Schematic

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Robert11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Robert11

Robert11 New Egg

Dec 3, 2010
    Hi everyone,

I need help in building an incubator for chicken eggs. The eggs comes from a Kabir hen. See this picture [​IMG]

I want to build a simple and cheap incubator but I can't find any schematic diagram in the internet. Most of them are very hard and expensive to build. Any help will be much appreciated. [​IMG]

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  2. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    [​IMG]

3. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    [​IMG] from Ontario Canada

4. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

[​IMG] Just to warn you this site is very adictive. Welcome aboard you will learn alot. [​IMG]

5. Kittymomma

Kittymomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2009
    Olympia, WA
  6. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  7. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

I have built one and have had 2 successful hatches with one on the way. I built it on a design in the learning center under the heading of hatching chicks. It has a whole page full of links to different types of incubators. Mine is based on a ten gal. fish tank with an added false bottom so it's not so deep which makes it easier to get into. Check it out.

8. Robert11

Robert11 New Egg

Dec 3, 2010
    Thanks a lot Kittymomma and Ms.FuzzyButts. Thanks for a quick response. I'll make one from the links you posted. I have lots of Kabir eggs here. Now I can turn these cute little eggs to chicks. [​IMG]

9. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    You are very welcome.. Just do not forget to come back and post pictures of what you are building!! We want to see... [​IMG]

10. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by