Incubator Wanted:::::Found one

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
Does any one have an incubator at a really good price which includes shipping. PM me and I'll see what I can do. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Hovabator 1602N with automatic turner and circulated air for $100 plus shipping. Would be a really good starter incubator. Holds 42 eggs with the turner.

If you found an LG for $50 in a store that is over priced for the basic model. They usually run about $39.

Save your money and get a better one - the Hovabator.

The LG is the very basic bottom of the line for a small hobby incubator. They can be tricky to operate but once you get it working for you it can do the job. Too many beginners using LG's are having too many problems and failed hatched due to temp spikes and other problems.

The Hovabator 1588 costs more but it has a preset solid state type thermostat that doesn't need adjusting. It is preset for 100 degrees. It is as simple as plugging it in and adding eggs and water.

There are precautions you can take with the LG like keeping a new wafer on hand, using a surge protector, putting it in a closet with stable temps and very littl foot traffic, etc but just too many people have too much trouble with them and for a little more you can buy a better bator.

Thanks MissPrissy, sounds to complicated and I will be off my medical leave shortly and back to work so will be gone all day. If I do not have any luck with a broody hen I can only imagine what I would have with the lg. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom