Incubator wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cozycritters, Dec 2, 2010.

1. cozycritters

cozycritters Songster

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    I prefer a non-styro incubator, but I am looking to start hatching again! [​IMG]

2. ggarratt

ggarratt Songster

May 7, 2010
    Midcoast, Maine
    If you get so many responses that you don't know what to do with them, let me know. I would love to do some hatching this winter and am shocked by the prices of non-styro incubators!

3. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    You should check out www.brinsea.com and click on web specials. They have the Brinsea 20 ECO, which is the non-digital incubator. Works awesome, very stable temp, just unbelievable for the price, which is about $150 with the turner.

Good Luck,
    Michelle

4. daisychick

daisychick Incubator Tetris Master Consultant

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    I am getting ready to list 2 on the Buy/Sell section under the Everything else section. I also will be listing another as soon as I can get pics of it.

5. ggarratt

ggarratt Songster

May 7, 2010
    Midcoast, Maine
    Quote:This is exactly what I've been looking for and $50 cheaper than I've found it anywhere else! Thanks so much Michelle for sharing!

6. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Songster

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    only problem is shipping is 37$ atleast for me and it took fOREVER to get here I guess my opinion is if your going to spend that much on shipping make the shipping faster.

7. ggarratt

ggarratt Songster

May 7, 2010
    Midcoast, Maine
    Wow, you're right. I went to order it and the shipping is crazy expensive. For $5 more I'll stick to ordering it from amazon with free fast shipping.

8. We have a very lightly used Brinsea Oct 40. It was used 5 times at the most. We normaly use a GQF sportsman so the brinsea was used very little. $350 shipping included.

Steve

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by