Incubator Warehouse. Hova Bator or Canadian incubator suppliers??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Bradfordj, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Bradfordj

Bradfordj Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2015
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Has anyone had any experience with incubator warehouse. I am looking at the Hova Bator 1602N, forced air, auto turning incubator. I find its very reasonably priced and like that its built from styrafoam which should help with temperature stability. I would prefer to purchase from a Canadian company since I live here and to save on shipping. Any thoughts or does anyone know of Canadian suppliers? I realize Hova Bator is made in the states, but I like their product!

2. lazy gardener

lazy gardener True BYC Addict

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    I've bought from them 4 times. Thermostats x 2, and thermometer/hygrometers x 2. They were good about replacing a thermometer that died while under warranty.

3. Bradfordj

Bradfordj Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2015
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    thanks!

4. tiedyechick

tiedyechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2015
    Ontario
    Is there any hidden fees when ordering from Canada ? Such as duty or import fees?
    I too would prefer to buy from in Canada but can't find anywhere that sells incubators for a reasonable price.
    Thanks

5. shawn54

shawn54 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2016
    Hastings Pa
    Incubator Warehouse has a very good costumer service phone and email and they seam very knowledgeable about their products I would drop them a email with duty tax questions sure they would know.

Shawn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by