Incubator

Discussion in 'Quail' started by troseblad, Jun 25, 2011.

1. troseblad

troseblad Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2011
    Bartlett, TX
    Okay, I am up to about a dozen or so eggs a day. I am ready to try out incubating them. I want to go with the Brinsea Eco 20. I read in a previous thread that they were on sale. When I checked the website they were a little over $120. Does anyone know how often they go on sale?

2. jm93030

jm93030 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    Go To Facebook And Find Them There

They Give 10% Discount Codes Every Month

Ask There About The Next Code They Are Very Nice To Tell

3. C&Rman

C&Rman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2011
    Nevada
    Oh they are great incubators! I have one myself but I went through a huge argument about the price, their customer service is real crappy. But once you have the incubator it makes up for the crappy customer service. The webiste says it around 87.99 for the Octagon 20 Eco, when I called and asked them why it said 87.99 then when you would check out it was 124.00 well she laughed at me and told me that was just the autoturn cradle, when clearly it doesnt say that! I went through a long frusterating process and the best I could do was get 10% off my order. They really need to make things more clear and get better workers. But I love my Brinsea it is a really good incubator! If you like them on Facebook they give out coupon codes to get 10% off your order one is coming up on July 1st. But the Ocatogn 20 Eco is $124.00.
    Hope that helps!

4. troseblad

troseblad Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2011
    Bartlett, TX
    Thank you. Will do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by