Incubator?

leggomyegg0

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 21, 2011
Robbins
I currently have the standard styrofoam incubator which I am quickly realizing I am outgrowing... I have looked on ebay and either the incubators are really cheap or really expensive with nothing in between. Can anyone recommend a good incubator, I'd like to hatch about 200 at a time, would like it to have a hatching tray if possible. I'm not "handy", and I don't have much time, so making my own isn't really an option. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Claudette

I dont know what your budget is ..i found a used GQF sportsman for $350 on american classified . works well and ready to go..it will hatch 270 with the turners and has a hatching tray..it is really more than i need at the moment but everything i have read says it is a great incubator...good luck in your search.. have a great day !

Craig's lists has a growing number of incubators for sale.

I know one person that uses multiple LG's. Most are incubators, one is the hatcher. about 42-50eggs fit in an LG.

I don't know if their cabinet models are as good as their smaller bators, but Brinsea's Ova-Easys look pretty good. They will be expensive new but you might get a good one second hand for a lot less...

Back
Top Bottom