Incubators for Sale (GOOD DEAL)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Hey not sure if I will get in trouble doing this. Hope this is allowed on the group. But I found what I think is a really good deal on some incubators today and I don't need them so I thought I would post the link here since so many people seem to be looking for incubators.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/572003414.html

This is the link. They are in or around Nashville, TN. Maybe someone can use them.

These are NOT my incubators or nothing to me just saw the add and thought I would pass the info on here.

James

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    You wont get in trouble unless it sounded like a scam or if it was not a kid friendly link. Very good deal though

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  3. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Egg turners alone are worth twice that new.
    He doesn't show the bases for the bators, probably no room in pic.

4. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Hey, I don't think it is a scam as I emailed the owner to see if they where working and what have you and she replied right away and said that they worked and the only thing she knew was that she thought a few of the little cups was missing from 1 of the turners. She also said that it had been around 2 years since they had been used.

James

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    sorry. I mean like donation scams. since its not it should be fine to post here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by