Incubators for sale in eastern Oklahoma/NW Arkansas or I will ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SassafrasSprings, Aug 11, 2008.

1. SassafrasSprings

SassafrasSprings Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    SOLD.....Turn-x TX-6 by Lyons, This has the electronic thermostat, orange base with place for water bottle but I'm missing the water bottle. I've just poured water down the tube every couple of days as needed to keep the humidity right. Works great and holds temp well but the fan is sometimes noisy. I've got 2 turner rings, quail size. I've used it for hatching mostly. Does not have the automatic turner motor, but it's very easy to turn the top if you are incubating in it. $85.....SOLD

SOLD......Roll-x RX-2, electronic thermostat, original thermometer and wet bulb for humidity. Works excellent! I've been using it for a hatcher lately but I've used it for the whole process before and it is wonderful! It has the automatic turner motor and I've got 3 different egg grids, 109 egg bantam/pheasant, and 71 egg standard/large chicken, 55 egg turkey? size. Has the water bottle for humidity. All it needs is an arm for the turner, I've got a heavy piece of wire on it and it works fine but you can get a new one for a few dollars from cutlers supply or similar places on the internet. $375.......SOLD

Dickey's hatcher Has electronic thermostat with wafer backup. Electronic thermometer/hygrometer that hangs on the door. Door has window. 3 trays. Water tray at top. Works great and holds temperatures rock steady. It's on casters so it's easy to roll around. I hatched a bunch of guineas in it last fall and it did great. Works great as an incubator if you don't mind manually turning the eggs. $250

Not currently for sale......I've also got a brinsea octagon 10, manual turn. I've only used it once for some duck eggs for about 2 weeks but it seemed to do well. Has the original thermometer. Does not have the spacer for the egg tray but a heavy piece of cardboard seemed to work fine. $75----Off the market for now, see post #12 .......

I can take pictures of any you would like to see. We are in Westville, OK 74965 and will meet or deliver within 20 miles or so, or I will pack and ship these to you for the actual cost of shipping.

Thanks for looking! You can check my feedback on ebay for references, user name: SassafrasSpringsRanch

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. eggonomist

eggonomist Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2007
    Singhampton, Ont, Canada
    long shot because the shipping will kill me but do you know the postal costs to Ontario, Canada, N0C 1M0.
    I'm after the Tx 6

3. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Right now the TX 6 and the Brinsea are sold, pending payment. I'll let you know if that changes. Thanks for your interest! [​IMG]

4. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    The Lyons TX-6 is sold, it's heading to it's new home on Monday. The others are still available.

5. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Bumping this up one last time to give you guys another chance at them. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm going to list these on ebay in a day or so if no one wants them.

Let me know if you are interested! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Oh man. I know I cant get any of these as a early b-day present. My mom would kill me lol.

7. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Quote:[​IMG][​IMG] Come on, you know you want one!! HE HE [​IMG][​IMG]

8. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    please PM me with a shipping qoute for the Dickey to zip 14883 please.

9. SassafrasSprings

Sep 11, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Quote:PM sent. [​IMG]

10. A Carothers-Liske

A Carothers-Liske New Egg

Nov 29, 2008
    I am interested in the Lyon RX 2. We live in Emeryville, CA zip 94608 please let me know how much the shipping charges are, and I'd like to see a digital photo of your unit if possible. We can send you a check or do a funds transfer digitally for payment etc. Andrew 510-410-1722

Roll-x RX-2, electronic thermostat, original thermometer and wet bulb for humidity. Works excellent! I've been using it for a hatcher lately but I've used it for the whole process before and it is wonderful! It has the automatic turner motor and I've got 3 different egg grids, 109 egg bantam/pheasant, and 71 egg standard/large chicken, 55 egg turkey? size. Has the water bottle for humidity. All it needs is an arm for the turner, I've got a heavy piece of wire on it and it works fine but you can get a new one for a few dollars from cutlers supply or similar places on the internet. $375

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by