1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

INCUVIEW™ ALL-IN-ONE AUTOMATIC EGG INCUBATOR

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SaraWolfana, Aug 24, 2016.

1. SaraWolfana

SaraWolfana Out Of The Brooder

2. biophiliac

biophiliac Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Apr 22, 2016
    DeForest, WI
    i have been looking at this incubator - would certainly buy a used one in good condition. This incubator seems to be very well reviewed and you should probably have no trouble selling it to someone closer to you - if you dont change your mind and decide to hatch again!

3. biophiliac

Apr 22, 2016
    DeForest, WI
    did you set your eggs yet?

4. SaraWolfana

I have actually had then even hatch! I didn't see that someone has commented I'm glad someone did, I have 5 baby ducklings that need care for a few weeks before going off to the farm so I'm also looking for new homes for the 3 drake Ancona ducks there's 2 black males and a chocolate male, the other 2 are girls and they are either lilac or silver maybe .

5. teaton

teaton Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2016
    Clarksville, TN
    How much are you selling and shipping it for?

6. biophiliac

Apr 22, 2016
    DeForest, WI
    Congratulations on your hatch! What did you think about the INCU-VIEW?

7. SaraWolfana

I loved the incubator I am selling for 170$ shipping included and I also have a candler I purchased for 11$ that I could send with it if you would like also. It would have the instructions and everything with it. I successfully hatched 6 healthy ducklings out of i!

8. SaraWolfana

above comment^

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  9. teaton

teaton Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2016
    Clarksville, TN
    How many did you set? And why are you selling it?

10. SaraWolfana

I set 12 shipped eggs. 1 was infertile 1 died early 1 died while hatching 3 didn't hatch and I'm not sure why but the eggs are also odd shaped. I'm selling because I bought it to hatch once and I hope I won't need one for another 15 years.. It's brand new I only used it one time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by