Incuview trouble 😮is it broken or am I missing something.

Dinoroar

Crowing
Jul 11, 2020
I am where I am
I have an incuview 27 egg incubator I bought 2nd hand over the summer. I’ve tried several times to get it set up but never have been able to figure out how to work it. I messaged a bit with the seller who said it had been her favorite and that she got great hatches in it but when I asked her if she had trouble adjusting the temp she said she’d never had too as it came preset.

I wish that was working out for me but I just can’t get it to stay stable. It has a calibrate function and room temp function and I can get the temperature to change by adjusting those but changing the set temp doesn’t seem to have any effect. I broke down and set some eggs in it a few days ago because my others were full and I’ve got people wanting more chicks than I can hatch. I’d love to figure out if I’m missing something about the controls on this . I’m having to just monitor constantly with my calibrated thermometer and adjust the temp by changing the calibration on the incuview. It’s a big pain. Anyone on here have experience with this incubator? What am I missing?

incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-egg-incubator.html
go to this link above for a blue link to the troubleshooting guide.

I think they also have parts if you need to replace a malfunctioning part.

Thanks! I did follow the troubleshooting but wasn’t able to pinpoint the issue. Maybe I’m just expecting it to keep a stable temp better than it does.

Looks like I can get the whole thermostat/control assembly for $65. But I’m not really sure if it’s just a finicky incubator or if it’s malfunctioning.

Thermostat controllers do wear out if it's built in on the inside of the incubator. But if that's the case your temperature would have temp. swing highs and lows. Never stabilize on a set degree. So it might makes sense to replace it. But make sure that's what it is first.

Thanks! I did follow the troubleshooting but wasn’t able to pinpoint the issue. Maybe I’m just expecting it to keep a stable temp better than it does.
Where are you running it? Is the temperature in the room stable, or does it have wide fluctuations?

My Incuview maintains a very stable temperature, so I do believe they are capable of it and that’s what you should expect.

Where are you running it? Is the temperature in the room stable, or does it have wide fluctuations?

My Incuview maintains a very stable temperature, so I do believe they are capable of it and that’s what you should expect.
It’s in a climate controlled room out of directs sunlight etc. I figured out last night how to turn off the proportional thermostat function and that seems to have helped a bit. I’ve still had to adjust it a few times but now it is responding to changing the set temp. It is informative to hear that your incuview holds steady. I guess I need to decide if I want to invest more in this one.

Back
Top Bottom