Incuview vs little giant deluxe 11300 Incubator

Which incuabator

• Total voters

KortneyA

Hatching
Mar 12, 2018
Hello! The Easter Bunny brought my kids baby chicks last year. I now have a small obsession. I love them! And I have decided to try to hatch some of our own. I don't want to spend a lot of money for it incubator but I would like a good one I have narrowed it down to a plastic incuview or a little giant styrofoam Deluxe 11300. Any advice or suggestions?

feedman77

Crowing
6 Years
Jun 10, 2013
Never had an incuview. So can' comment on it.

But had an 11300. Called it the egg cooker. With a lot of babysitting you can get a decent hatch. Maybe it was mine but I had several issues with it.

Went to a 1588 genesis, octagon 20 brinsea. And finally gqf cabinets.

Good luck on your choice.

KortneyA

Hatching
Mar 12, 2018
Never had an incuview. So can' comment on it.

But had an 11300. Called it the egg cooker. With a lot of babysitting you can get a decent hatch. Maybe it was mine but I had several issues with it.

Went to a 1588 genesis, octagon 20 brinsea. And finally gqf cabinets.

Good luck on your choice.
Did you like the1588? I also looked at that one.

SimoneG

Songster
Sep 25, 2017
North Dakota
Hello! The Easter Bunny brought my kids baby chicks last year. I now have a small obsession. I love them! And I have decided to try to hatch some of our own. I don't want to spend a lot of money for it incubator but I would like a good one I have narrowed it down to a plastic incuview or a little giant styrofoam Deluxe 11300. Any advice or suggestions?
I had good luck with my incuview all in one and the humidikit. Only did one hatch so far but I have eggs going in again next week.

Top Bottom