India Blue Peafowl and Indian Runner Ducks

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
Beautiful India Blue Peacocks and Peahen available.

I have 2 males and 1 female (all 9 months in age) available for sale this year as well as a wait list for 2013 juveniles which will be ready for adoption after August of this year. My peas are friendly and already trained to roost in their coop/run in the evenings while freeranging all day. I will only consider good homes for my birds so please understand Pea fowl are not an impulse buy you will need a good amount of land and safe suitable housing/shelter for the winters and nights. If interested please pm me.

Due to their size I can not ship them so pick up only I am located in Southern Westchester NY. However I am willing to discuss shipping young unsexed pea chicks this fall.
The peas can be seen in my pics as well as their parents Bonnie and Clyde, The boys will not develop their train until next spring and in a few years time they will look just like their sire (Clyde). My guys are used to people and children and I have not clipped their wings as they do not fly away from my property.

Each bird is $150 firm no exceptions

I also have 9 month old Indian Runner Ducks in Black, Blue, and Chocolate that started laying this spring. These guys are more skittish but very easy to care for and wonderful layers. $30 each hen $20 obo per drake.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom