India Blue Pied Peafowl

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by AhyokaAcres, Feb 11, 2014.

1. AhyokaAcres

AhyokaAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2012
    North Carolina
    Caldwell county NC and surrounding areas. I am willing to drive them within reasonable distance in my horse trailer.

I am looking to re-home my pair of India Blue Pied peafowl. They were hatched on our farm and have been together since then. About two years old now. We have some new neighbors, and really would like to find them a great home before he really finds his voice. The female has a toe defect, but it is from an accident when she was younger, not genetics, for those who might be looking to hatch their future chicks. I'm hoping to find them a home as soon as possible before I change my mind again, as we love them and hate to see them leave, but know it is best for them.

2. puttindownroots

puttindownroots Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2013
    Live Oak, FL
    How much are you asking for them?? I have a 10 acre farm and they would love it here!

3. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    I don't know what "reasonable distance" is to you, but I'm in the Atlanta area.

4. puttindownroots

puttindownroots Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2013
    Live Oak, FL
    I am about 4 hours or so south of you. If we can work something out that would be wonderful.

5. farmraised86

farmraised86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2014
    sanford nc
    I live in sanford nc ill give you a king size waterbed or 8'x8' wood storage shed for them

6. farmraised86

farmraised86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2014
    sanford nc
    I am building a huge 20' tall peacock inclosure to keep them safe but give them room and have been searching for some but they are just too pricey

7. Wasson6Pack

Wasson6Pack Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2012
    Lewisburg, TN
    My family wood love them, we have 4 acres in Middle TN.

8. whitefeathers

whitefeathers New Egg

May 16, 2015
    hi I live in Danville va if you still have your peafowl I am interested 434-836-2435. thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by