Indian Fantail Pigeons. Will Ship!

BernerBabe

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 13, 2011
Berne
DO NOT BUY IT NOW OR BID. CONTACT ME TO BUY!
I have a few young birds for sale. Two are 2010 birds and the rest are 2011 birds. These are nice birds I only keep two young ones each year so these must go. Visit http://elfenhundpigeons.webs.com/forsale.htm for a list of individual birds and pictures of each bird. It is cool enough to ship now. Buyer pays actual shipping costs and box fee of $10, (post, email, or pm me your zip code for a shipping quote). Also if you buy three or more birds the box fee is free! Let me know if you have any questions. Would trade for a nice pair of Pomeranian Pouters or English Trumpeters.

Mary Of Exeter

Songster
10 Years
Apr 10, 2009
Rowan County, NC
I like the last two on the page. I would really like to see that updated picture of the very last bird
Looks like a pretty color and I hope it filled out some after being weaned.

BernerBabe

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 13, 2011
Berne
Both are nice birds. That last bird has changed alot since that picture was taken two weeks ago. It has a sibling that is about that size now. It comes from one of my best producing pairs, so I expect it to finish out very nice. I will get new pics tonight and try to get the updated tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as the website is updated. Thanks for your interest.

BernerBabe

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 13, 2011
Berne

Here is the last bird pictured at around 5 weeks. It is still a squeaker but is growing nicely. Picture was taken last night. My website will not upload right now so I just posted it here.

Top Bottom