indian runner ducklings -San Diego

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by oddbirdranch, Apr 16, 2012.

1. oddbirdranch

oddbirdranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2012
    Southern CA
    Hi all,
    I have some indian runner ducklings for sale, they are hatchery stock but still nice. I also have hatching eggs available, 12+ eggs for $10. I can ship eggs but not ducklings. They are either fawn and white or buff, I can't really tell yet, there may be a couple blues too. Some are crested. PM me if interested.

2. BirdyGirl7198

BirdyGirl7198 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2011
    Lethbridge
    Hey there, I am interested in some of your hatching eggs. But my questions are;
    Do you ship to Alberta?
    How much for the eggs?
    And what is the fertility rate?

Thank you :)
    Carmen

3. oddbirdranch

Mar 2, 2012
    Southern CA
    Sorry, these are no longer "ducklings" but there are still 3 available. I don't have hatching eggs either due to a nasty raccoon that broke in and killed all of my hens and a drake.
    I don't know about the process for shipping to Alberta either. Wish I could be of more help.

4. EGreen6823

EGreen6823 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2012
    Hey are these still available?? If so are the males or females. I am looking to get 3 runner hens once i finish getting their little pen built pm or text me where you are located and if you still have them thanks!! 831-359-9724

5. KellyBelly42

KellyBelly42 New Egg

Dec 21, 2012
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Hello, Do you still have the indian runner ducks for sale? I'm not looking for ducklings - want the older ducks. Lost my female hen and am heartbroken. I live in Orange County and can pickup. Thank you.

6. oddbirdranch

Mar 2, 2012
    Southern CA
    Oh sorry to hear :( Wish I could help but I don't have any right now, I had a raccoon problem a while back and lost all but one drake in just one night. I did grow out their babies. They are laying now, so I have hatching eggs but I have no adults available. Might want to check with San Diego County animal control, I see them up for adoption often. You can also try posting on the San Diego meetup thread. There are some BYCers that are even closer to you. Maybe someone can help, a few raise ducks, I know at least one with runners is on there. Here is that thread...
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ken-meetup-and-chat-thread/7560#post_10126218

Good luck.

7. missedapeach

missedapeach New Egg

Oct 26, 2014
    Just wondering if anyone knows where to get Indian Runner ducklings this time of year in San Diego, North County.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by