1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Indian Runner Ducks -- Anyone have any?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Preservation Acres, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Preservation Acres

Preservation Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I'm interested in buying hatching eggs. I'd really like fawn and white, but I'll take any color as long as they're good quality.

2. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    We will have grey runner eggs. Our stock came from Holderread Waterfowl, top show quality. If interested send me an email or PM me.
    Thanks,
    Sharon

3. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    I know rainplace has some but she only has one f/w i think since she is more focused on the black. There are quiet a number of people on here with runners. I had a f/w drake but he was killed by the neighbors dogs.

4. eggybritches

eggybritches Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Central Florida
    I have a fawn and white, a blue and white, a brown something or other, and a black duckling.

Were you looking for pictures?

5. thedoors5to1

thedoors5to1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2009
    i have a fawn & white, a grey, black, chocolate and blue, one of each of those colors, i hope to sometime have a white one and one of every color available since many are very hard to find, or arent really bred in the U.S.
    [​IMG]

6. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    I have fawn/white and black... I have eggs, but haven't seen any fertilized ones...

Either all seven of mine are hens... or the drakes are not getting with the program yet. : )

7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I used to have fawn and white but now have only BBS but no one is laying as it is winter and I use no lights with my ducks. I will have eggs available this spring, and I do have 1 extra blue runner that I will need to rehome as I dont want my girls overworked.

8. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Quote:OHH! No fair! If you were closer id buy him up in a second!

9. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    I just put an order to holderreads for 6 fawn and white runner ducks coming this spring ...I'm so excited, but I'm sure I won't sell babies until next spring [​IMG]

10. Preservation Acres

Preservation Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Woah! I've been away from my computer for a bit, and here you all are! :)

I've done some more studying, and I think I definitely want about a dozen or so fawn and white hatching eggs, and I'm probably going to want them in March. If anyone can sell me a dozen in March, please let me know.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by