Indiana ChickenStock 2011 ~ For Sale/Swap/Wanted Thread~ CANCELED

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Mar 15, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Due to the lack of interest after the date change we have desided to go ahead and cancel Chickenstock 2011 at our place.. Sorry to the few who still did want to come but its going to be too much work for such a small turn out that had said they were still coming.. sorry again. Maybe next year

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  2. awalters0815

awalters0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2010
    Plainfield, IN
    I will be looking for Welsummers, buff orpingtons, faverolles, or any interesting and friendly young birds regardless of breed.

3. riftnreef

riftnreef Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2009
    Mechanicsburg, Ohio
    I should have a couple pairs of Buff Orpingtons to bring for you...they are about two months old now. I will also be bringing some hens left from my kids' 4-H production projects...RIR's, SLW's, and maybe some Buckeyes. All are good quality and will be just over a year old, so plenty of laying left in them.

PFF...I hope you have some Bantam Cochins available, as that is what I will be in the market for!

4. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    I'm sure we will have alot of cockerels for sure.. lol will have to see what they give me in pullets. [​IMG]

Ok as of this moment we have:

Bantam ~ Cochin chicks, teenages (by then) in Black, Blue, Buff, Project Mille Fleur, Partridge, Project Crele, Barred, Mottled Black, Mottled Blue, and maybe a few off colors.
    Bantam ~ Crele Project Cochin Pair
    LF ~ Barred Rock Quad
    LF ~ Silver Laced Wyandotte Quad
    LF ~ RIR Hen
    Bantam ~ PQ Blue Cochin Pullet (think shes laying)
    Bantam ~ Black Split to Self-Blue/Lavender Cochin Pair and Birchen Split to Self-Blue/Lavender pullet ( all are young and all just started laying a few months back)
    Bantam ~ Blue Easter Egger Rooster
    Bantam ~ Black Easter Egger Rooster
    Bantam ~ PQ Serama Rooster (has been dubbed due to lack in type)
    Bantam ~ PQ Blue Cochin Rooster

Thats all I can think of bird wise at the moment

Other Items

Jars of Pickled Eggs
    Silkie Security Blankets for babies/children in differant sizes colors/patterns
    Maybe some hatching eggs in Bantam cochins, LF BBS Polish, LF Olive Eggers, LF Barred Rocks, LF Silver Laced Wyandottes

My Wanted List is:

Bantam Silver Spangeld Hamburgs ~ I really need a cockerel and wouldnt mind a few more hens as well
    Bantam Hamburgs (Golden, Criton, Ect..)
    Bantam Mille Fleur Cochins ~ I would like to get a nice round Cockerel and a few more pullets
    Bantam Blue or Black Mottled Cochins
    Bantam Frizzled Cochins in BBS, Mottled, or Barred
    LF Polish (Bearded Buff Laced, Bearded Silver Laced, Bearded Golden Laced, Blue Pullets, and Splash Pullets.. Any in frizzled would be nice too)
    Mottled Houdans
    Serama Pullets/Hens.. maybe even another cockerel/rooster if its really nice [​IMG]
    Silkies
    Showgirls
    Bantam Wyandottes

** Due to Raccoon attacks I have lost some of my sales list and breeders so it has been reflected in my list **

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  5. whatthecluck77

whatthecluck77 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 24, 2010
    indianapolis
    when is this swap??

6. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    Okay, here goes: I hatched two Emu chicks on Saturday. [​IMG] They are doing quite well. After doing my research, however, I am not sure that they are something I want to try raising. If anyone is interested in them, I would like to know soon-make me an offer on them. If someone wants them, I will hold them until ChickenStock. Otherwise, I would like to sell them within the next week or two.
    [​IMG]

7. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Quote:OMG!!! They are sooooo cute... Pm me with what you want for them.. Ill ask Hubby. We have pasture so have area for them atleast!

8. homesteadmomma

homesteadmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    Parke Co. Indiana
    I will be on a hunt for marans and orpingtons of all colors. Or any other chicken that would look amazing with my others and likes me [​IMG]

9. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Just updated my list in post #4 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by