Indiana- for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Indiana hens, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Indiana hens

Indiana hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Pendleton, Indiana
    20 chicks day-old mixed brown egg chicks $25 for all 20 straight run, 3 Nubian bottle billy babies all 3 are brown 1 has spots $50 each No shipping ; for sale picked up only!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  2. CrimsonRose

CrimsonRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Are the babies boys or girls??? And what kind of chicks?

Edited to add: OK Duh I just re-read your post and see they are billies... Darn I need gals not boys thx though... I would have took the chicks if I got a goat but just can't justify driving 4 hours just for the chicks... [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Cute nubians. [​IMG] When I read your title, I thought you were selling the state of Indiana. [​IMG]

4. Indiana hens

Indiana hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Pendleton, Indiana
    Everything is for sale in Indiana. Have a highway that you like; drop the governor an email and it may be yours! [​IMG]

5. jywel417

jywel417 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    Atlanta
    I know the post says you have chicks hatched from brown eggs but I was wondering if you had any EE chicks for sale. I have just started my clock and have considered adding a couple EE or another blue/green egg laying chicken. I am in Tennessee but actually go up to Warsaw on a regular basis, actually going up this Saturday for a week. Hope the weather is nice for the drive Saturday haha

6. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Nope, I can't take them so I hope those cute little critters are not there for our visit!

7. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I also wanted to let people know that we got chickens from Indiana Hens last year and they were all beautiful and healthy not to mention very reasonably priced which included vaccination!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by