Indiana Poultry Breeders Association 59th Annual Winter Show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Nov 15, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Was wondering if anyone had any info on this show. We emailed to see if we could get the forms to register to show but figured while we wait we would see if anyone already knows anything about it. [​IMG]

Also whos going and what are you showing or selling? How is the normal turn out?

Regardless is we show or not were still going to go [​IMG]

2. midwestchickenwrangler

midwestchickenwrangler Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Greenfield, Indiana
    Is this the show on Dec. 4-5? If so, I am going in search of 2 barred rock hens.
    Sorry, I don't know much about it, I have not been to this show before.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  3. riftnreef

riftnreef Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2009
    Mechanicsburg, Ohio
    Keep me advised of any info on this show too...it's only about an hour 1/2 drive for me, so we will probably go as well. I'm still looking for those SQ Buff Bantam Cochins...[​IMG]

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Indiana Poultry Breeders Association 59th Annual Winter Show
    December 4-5 Connersville, Indiana

David Wulff, 943 North My Lane, Connersville, IN 47331 (765) 825-0621
    Judges: Phil Bartz, Tom Carey, Frank

[email protected]

5. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Yup thats the one.. Deadline to enter is Sat. 11/20 so there is still a few days to get in. We just printed off our entry form [​IMG]

Maybe someone will know here andy one know who does NPIP testing in Central Indiana? I dont know if they will be testing at the show or not so need to find someone to test our show and sale birds.

Thanks!

6. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    There are 2 people in Putnam County that can test. One is BYC member ::kswaterfowl

Testing is not required as long as you don't go out of state

7. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Quote:Thanks [​IMG]

Well our entries are in the mail.. Hubby is showing 8 birds and I'm showing 5... Im sure us newbies arent going to do that well as we have no clue what we are doing but hey thats all part of learning [​IMG]

Anyone else going? What are you bringing?

We have decided to sell out of our Polish so we will have 2 Standard WC Black Hens, 1 Standard WC Blue Hen, and 1 WC Blue Rooster for sale as a quad and then we will also have a Bantam WC Cuckoo FRIZZLED Rooster and his WC Black small Standard Hen with him as a pair. All are just about laying age except for one of the WC Black hens who is 1.5yrs old.

We also have LOTS of Black split for Lavender Cochin cockerels as well but will only bring them if someone wants to pre-arrange to buy same as some nice PQ Serama Cockerels.. again will only bring if there is interest [​IMG]

Also going to have 2 Pairs of Khaki Campbell Ducks from this year.. the Hens have been laying for about 3weeks now. Also have 1 White Pekin Drake and 1 Mallard Drake.

8. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Will anyone be bringing Bantam Silver Laced, Blue Laced Red, Partridge, Dunlaced or Blue Wyandottes to sell? Always looking for quality stock to add some new/different bloodlines. I could also use another LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (Splash) pullet or hen.
    I do not want any cock birds except in Dun Laced or Blue.
    Thanks in advance!

9. LadyNai

LadyNai Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2010
    Nashville, IN
    Is anyone going to be selling any kind of orps/Astralorps/Jersey Giants? I'm looking to add some girls to my flock [​IMG]

10. groveguy

groveguy Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2010
    If anyone has a LF Buff Cochin Rooster or a mottled Japanese rooster to sell, please contact me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by