1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Indiana SQ silkie breeders and SQ LF Cochin?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Attack Chicken, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hello I'm looking for a few 4-Hers on here that are interested in raising/breeding/and showing these beautifull birds! I'm hoping to get a breeder to either sell them some eggs (I'll hatch for them) or some chicks! They really want to show this year and are going to attend a poultry workshop that I am going to have for the local 4-H club.

Right now I'm looking for like in the subject someone who raises SQ silkies and SQ Largefowl Cochins in Indiana.. Not to sure on the color just yet!
    Please post here or pm about it... Also if you raise other breeds post as well! I'm hoping to get quiet a few kids into 4-H poultry showing this year!

Thanks!
    AC

2. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Anyone?

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Little Ameraucana Mom on here has the Silkies, not sure if she has Cochins. [​IMG]

Edited:sp~

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  4. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    If you are willing to go up to Jackson, MI, I know someone there. I think she can ship.

PM me for details, she's not a member on here but she does know some members. Her stock came from Duane Urch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by