1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

INDIANA WTB blue or black silkie hen or older chick (not a rooster)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by joebryant, Jun 4, 2008.

1. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

INDIANA - WTB - blue or black silkie hen or older chick that's definitely not a rooster.

Will pick up Call Joe 317-535-5855

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Joe
    Come to our Chickenstock in Sellersburg on June 7th. You may be able to find one there.

3. joebryant

Quote:Thanks, I'll check our schedule with Anne [if she ever gets out of bed(Some mornings I wonder)]. We might be able to make it.

BTW, I did send yellowdragon an email, but she never did answer me. Thanks for the lead anyway.

4. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    She had a tornado hit her mom's house so she hasn't been on. I'll ask her when I talk to her tomorrow.

5. joebryant

Quote:OMG, we had tornadoes all around us last night; they hit Edinburg and St. Paul. Scarey!

6. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    were you lookin for a purebred show quality silkie or pet quality?

7. joebryant

Quote:Purebred (full silkie), but pet quality's fine. I won't be showing it, but I'd take show quality if it were available.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  8. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have three silkies that I would sell. Two of them are black and one is white. I believe one black and the white one are roosters, but not sure. I know the other black one is a hen. I am in Greencastle, Indiana. They are purebreed, but I don't know about show quality. They are several months old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by