INDIANA WTB blue or black silkie hen or older chick (not a rooster)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by joebryant, Jun 4, 2008.

1. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

INDIANA - WTB - blue or black silkie hen or older chick that's definitely not a rooster.

Will pick up Call Joe 317-535-5855

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Songster

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Joe
    Come to our Chickenstock in Sellersburg on June 7th. You may be able to find one there.

3. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

Quote:Thanks, I'll check our schedule with Anne [if she ever gets out of bed(Some mornings I wonder)]. We might be able to make it.

BTW, I did send yellowdragon an email, but she never did answer me. Thanks for the lead anyway.

4. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    She had a tornado hit her mom's house so she hasn't been on. I'll ask her when I talk to her tomorrow.

5. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

Quote:OMG, we had tornadoes all around us last night; they hit Edinburg and St. Paul. Scarey!

6. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    were you lookin for a purebred show quality silkie or pet quality?

7. joebryant

joebryant Crowing

Quote:Purebred (full silkie), but pet quality's fine. I won't be showing it, but I'd take show quality if it were available.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  8. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Songster

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have three silkies that I would sell. Two of them are black and one is white. I believe one black and the white one are roosters, but not sure. I know the other black one is a hen. I am in Greencastle, Indiana. They are purebreed, but I don't know about show quality. They are several months old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: