? indiana

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by I-LOVE-INCUBATORS, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I-LOVE-INCUBATORS

I-LOVE-INCUBATORS Out Of The Brooder

Aug 6, 2009
    indiana
    is there any chicken breeding farms around plymouth indiana to lakeville indiana?????????????????????

2. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    There's a lady just outside (south) of Plymouth that posts on Craigslist quite often. I can't remember her name but I'll google it and see what I can find. Are you looking for something specific?

3. I-LOVE-INCUBATORS

Aug 6, 2009
    indiana
    no just some eggs i just lov chickens.

4. chicks4kids

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    You could always think about getting a dozen or two from someone who sells them by the dozen. There's a lady on 1st road just north of 6 that sells eggs. Queen road just north of 30 sells eggs by the dozen. That's all I can think of. Couldn't find any info on the lady south of town. Sorry.

5. I-LOVE-INCUBATORS

Aug 6, 2009
    indiana
    ok thank~you im really excited to see if i'll go and get chicken eggs from this lady.

6. chicks4kids

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    I live in Walkerton....my flock is a mixed flock, but my roosters do an excellent job at keeping the girls fertile. If you can't find anybody willing to give/sell you any just pm me and you can come get some eggs from me.

7. I-LOVE-INCUBATORS

Aug 6, 2009
    indiana
    okay i will see i also have a neiborgh i should ask too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by