1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Indianapolis Chicken Owners Help Me with question!!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by farmguy2007, Feb 11, 2013.

1. farmguy2007

farmguy2007 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2012
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I am expecting chicks through the mail soon..do they ship them to downtown indy's post office or do they go to each specfic post office that is closer for people??? any help with this question would be much appricated!!

2. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Call your local post office where your zip code resides and ask them. Why rely on some stranger on the internet when you can talk to someone who actually knows?

3. farmguy2007

Dec 31, 2012
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Well because i have done just that and gotten conflicting answers...so I am looking for a fellow hoosier who has had the experience in Indy..im from a small town and I know for a fact big cities and lil towns P.O.'s are different and operate a lil differently...

4. hoosiercheetah

hoosiercheetah Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2012
    What did you end up finding out? I'll have chicks coming in a few weeks, and I was wondering the same thing.

5. farmguy2007

Dec 31, 2012
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    They will go to your closest,local post office,then typically they call you upon arrival,for you to pick up..FG

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by