1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Indians,fireman,bears, horses etc for sale (oklahoma) will ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Queen Scoot, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    i have other fabric if you dont see what you're looking for just ask....
    $10.00 plus 2.00 shipping if you buy 2 or more shipping is free!! check or MO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i also have wolves,elk,chicken, polka dots and butterflies!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    Do you have a picture of the butterfly fabric and the chicken fabric? My 9 yr old DD adores butterflies and I was thinking that she would love a pillow like that. And I am interested in chickens. My 10 yr old DD likes dogs, might you have fabric with dogs on it? She loves Daschaunds in particular and has a mini Chocolate Long haired boy named Kendall, and ever since she got him last year she has been head over heels in love with Doxies. She would be thrilled if she could get a Doxie pillow. That would be her B-day present as her B-day is next month. Let me know what other fabrics you have too cause they sound like they would make nice Christmas presents. I have a friend that would like a few too. She's into more fantasy, like fairies and unicorns, but not the little girl type, more like the fantasy type. Have any fabrics like that?

3. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    cats and fairies...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    How big are they?

6. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    they are 20" long by 15" wide...can make them smaller or bigger if you need it. the elk wolves and butterfly ones are smaller i will measure them in a few minutes have to find my ruler..

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  7. Queen Scoot

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    horse heads.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by