indoor gardening

crazybirdlady79

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 12, 2016
Brunswick, Ohio
Anyone here garden in the colder months indoors to get their fix? I have 3 hydroponic systems. I have 2 going at the moment until I can tend to my outside garden.

Ohh I would love to do this over winter! Mostly for lettuce and herbs. Unfortunately, the only plants I have indoors at the moment are the seedlings I am starting for my outdoor garden.

The setup you have looks great for herbs. Do I see basil, cilantro, and dill maybe?

Ohh I would love to do this over winter! Mostly for lettuce and herbs. Unfortunately, the only plants I have indoors at the moment are the seedlings I am starting for my outdoor garden.

The setup you have looks great for herbs. Do I see basil, cilantro, and dill maybe?

The one on the right has dill, cilantro, parsley, thyme , mint and basil in it. It grows like crazy even how much I've cut off/used/dried so far. The one on the right is tomatoes but haven't flowered yet. I bought the systems used off eBay fairly cheap ($30-40 ea). I heard they area great for lettuce. They even sell a seed pod lettuce kit for it. I as well just started seeds for outdoor garden. Last year I used one as a seed starter for the outdoor garden and it worked pretty well too

The one on the right has dill, cilantro, parsley, thyme , mint and basil in it. It grows like crazy even how much I've cut off/used/dried so far. The one on the right is tomatoes but haven't flowered yet. I bought the systems used off eBay fairly cheap ($30-40 ea). I heard they area great for lettuce. They even sell a seed pod lettuce kit for it. I as well just started seeds for outdoor garden. Last year I used one as a seed starter for the outdoor garden and it worked pretty well too

Very nice! Thanks for the info. I wouldn't mind setting up a couple like that in the kitchen. I can't imagine growing tomatoes in the kitchen since I am used to my 8 foot tall tomato plants lol. But I thought I did see a bloom on the tomato plant on the right? Very cool!

Back
Top Bottom