I've had my chickens for about two weeks. One is about 3 months old and the other two are about 6 weeks. Since I got them they have been in a large dog crate, but they are big enough and it is warm enough that they can be outside. The coop is finished and in place and secure. The only problem is that the run is not complete. I feel like moving them out the the coop is not a huge improvement over the crate if I can't let them out for some supervised back yard time. But I'm worried it would be really hard to get them back into the coop when supervised play time is over. What do you folks think? Leave them in the crate until the run is complete (probably Saturday or Sunday at the latest) or move them to the coop? Hold off on outdoor time until the run is done or let 'em roam? They will eventually be part-time free-range chickens, but I am guessing it would be good to let them adjust to their new home gradually.... but I'm open to being educated. Thanks!