Inertest check: Most of the flock, Parkersburg WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by elsmitro, Mar 29, 2008.

1. elsmitro

elsmitro New Egg

Aug 9, 2007
    Parkersburg, WV
    Will put them in the paper soon:

~Royal Palm turkeys, 3 toms and 3 hens, 1 pair are going on 2 years old the other 2 pair are under a year old.
    ~6 Dominic hens, (under a year)
    ~1 Americana hen, (going on 2 years)
    ~12 guinea hens (may catch some boys too), Most of these are under a year old.
    ~2 peafowl-India blue, never had them before and they are under a year old. Don't know the sex.
    ~2 Toulouse geese (mated pair), 'If I can catch them'. Going on 2 years old I think.
    ~ gold / red Phoenix bantams, 1 rooster and 4 hens, 2 hens are either 2 or 3 years old and 2 hens and roo are going on 1 year old.

May catch more, must take all, $150 all firm

It will sadden me greatly to sell them but I just don't have the time or energy to take proper care of them anymore. They are all healthy as far as I can tell, just MUDDY, and one of the older Phoenix hens has a limp.

Thanks and God Bless!

Bill

elsmitro AT gmail DOT com

2. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    if you were closer to me (Gates, NC) I'd take 'em in a heartbeat! What a good price!

Stacy

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Ahhhh Bill, That saddens me to see this...I haven't seen you posting for quite awhile in the other byc...If I find anyone close that would like these I'll let you know....

4. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    i wouldnt mind taking them but i dont have any money right now

5. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    Bill,
    I am interested. I live across the river. PM me.

SBF

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  6. elsmitro

elsmitro New Egg

Aug 9, 2007
    Parkersburg, WV
    Quote:PM sent,
    -----------------
    Don’t feel too bad for me. I’m keeping a few of the easier to care for birds, and I’m keeping Erma the goat. I just let this hobby get a bit out of hand, like so many do…

7. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I know that feeling...This time around I started with 8...I'm now over 100 between [​IMG] chickens,chicks and eggs in the bators!!... I need a goat...

Glad its nothing serious...post once in awhile, nice to have WV people on here....

8. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Hobby........what hobby........no no its not out of hand Hunny....covers the bator....no no i dont have 10 dozen + eggs in there, baby honest i dont [​IMG]

i do hope you find some wonderfull homes for the chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by