Inertest check: Most of the flock, Parkersburg WV

elsmitro

Chirping
15 Years
Aug 9, 2007
Parkersburg, WV
Will put them in the paper soon:

~Royal Palm turkeys, 3 toms and 3 hens, 1 pair are going on 2 years old the other 2 pair are under a year old.
~6 Dominic hens, (under a year)
~1 Americana hen, (going on 2 years)
~12 guinea hens (may catch some boys too), Most of these are under a year old.
~2 peafowl-India blue, never had them before and they are under a year old. Don't know the sex.
~2 Toulouse geese (mated pair), 'If I can catch them'. Going on 2 years old I think.
~ gold / red Phoenix bantams, 1 rooster and 4 hens, 2 hens are either 2 or 3 years old and 2 hens and roo are going on 1 year old.

May catch more, must take all, $150 all firm

It will sadden me greatly to sell them but I just don't have the time or energy to take proper care of them anymore. They are all healthy as far as I can tell, just MUDDY, and one of the older Phoenix hens has a limp.

Thanks and God Bless!

Bill

elsmitro AT gmail DOT com

Ahhhh Bill, That saddens me to see this...I haven't seen you posting for quite awhile in the other byc...If I find anyone close that would like these I'll let you know....

Quote:
PM sent,
-----------------
Don’t feel too bad for me. I’m keeping a few of the easier to care for birds, and I’m keeping Erma the goat. I just let this hobby get a bit out of hand, like so many do…

I know that feeling...This time around I started with 8...I'm now over 100 between
big_smile.png
chickens,chicks and eggs in the bators!!... I need a goat...

Glad its nothing serious...post once in awhile, nice to have WV people on here....

Hobby........what hobby........no no its not out of hand Hunny....covers the bator....no no i dont have 10 dozen + eggs in there, baby honest i dont
big_smile.png

i do hope you find some wonderfull homes for the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom