Information Regarding Pic of the Week? Nifty-Picky Question!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by ranchhand, Jul 12, 2010.

1. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Hi ya'll,

I log in from the Login page that I have bookmarked, never do I go through the step of the Home page. It's just more convenient to me to log in and be directed straight to the Index page. But, since the BSA system upgrades I can't see the information regarding the Pic of the Week, i.e. who/what it is and who submitted it without going back to the Home page.

Is there any way to expand the banner or double it, so the credit to the photographer and subject still shows at the top of the Index page next to the pic? [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I know.. I dont ever go on the home page either..
    I never see the pic of the week anymore... [​IMG]

3. ranchhand

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    It's at the top of the index page when you log in, but the credits no longer show, they have been replaced by ending auctions. Not a problem with that, I would just like to see the credits as well.

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    If you click on the pic it opens a new window with the credit info along with a bigger pic.

5. ranchhand

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:But I don't wanna click and wait for this dinosaur and Comcast to get there............................................. and then I gotta get baaaack.......... [​IMG] waaah, waaah................................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by