Inglourious Umm..can't type the last word

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by desertgirl, Dec 27, 2009.

1. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    ...If I type the last word of the actual title the mods might get upset at me![​IMG]

OK, so I am SOOOOOOOO not a Quintin Terrantino fan (I'm more the opposite of a fan of his!), but I'm watching this and it is actually pretty good!

Anybody seen it?

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    loved it [​IMG]

Brad pit walks on scene....

"this man wants to die for his country, oblige him"

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I HATE Brad Pitt. Not gonna watch it.

4. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    Aww, come on. I hate Terrantino and I gave it a chance. There's uch more to the movie than Mr. Pitt.

5. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:yes, there's Angelina [​IMG]

6. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    She's in this movie?

7. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    no but she was at the premier and thats good enough for me [​IMG] Ever since Tomb Raider I've sort of had this insane urge to follow all her movies..personal life.. pictures and news articles.... and I was a fan of hers since Hackers.

8. desertgirl

desertgirl Roo Magnet

Mar 29, 2009
    Albuquerque,NM
    I'm with you. She gets up pretty strong reactions in some people, but I think she is pretty darned intriguiging.

9. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:she was the girl next door before that became a thing. She had this sort of pixie look even back when they made the movie Hackers.

Ok, so what part is your fav in this movie?

10. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

She's undeniably beautiful and intriguing, that's for sure! Gotta love Tomb Raider.

Brad Pitt was pretty great in this movie. I cracked up at his characters attempt at italian. The movie itself was crude, bloody, and certainly GLORIOUS. I aboslutely loved the movie, though was already a fan of Tarantino ( I love his imagination). The characters were fantastic, and really made you hold your breath at certain parts. The fire scene in the theater made me shiver with horror and delight! Fantastic movie, must see for those who won't puke at gore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by