Inheritance Cycle

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chicken_boy_Kurt, Mar 5, 2009.

1. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    I loved the books up until the end of Eldest. Then when- I won't say. [​IMG] But if the rest of the book hadn't been amazingly AWESOME I wouldn't have read Brisingr. Also the end of Brisingr was pretty bad too but again the rest of the book was amazing so I'm going to read the last book. (Did I just post a rant???)

Does anyone else like this series?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Whachoo talkin bout Willis?

3. chicken_boy_Kurt

Mar 20, 2008
    The books in this series that are out are Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr. The author, Chris Paolini, is working on the last one and I don't think he's doing it fast enough.

4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:my daughter has read Eragon about 10 times. she has the others also. she's a big fan.

someone tell Chris to hurry up, for crying out loud! [​IMG]

5. chicken_boy_Kurt

Mar 20, 2008
    Quote:my daughter has read Eragon about 10 times. she has the others also. she's a big fan.

I just started reading the series a 4 weeks ago and I finished a few days ago. And now I need a new book to read or I'll go crazy!

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI

I just started reading the series a 4 weeks ago and I finished a few days ago. And now I need a new book to read or I'll go crazy!

that's how she is. she'll reread all of them just to keep her brain busy.
    she also read Little Women and Jane Eyre recently. she goes for the deep reads.

7. chicken_boy_Kurt

Mar 20, 2008
    Quote:I just started reading the series a 4 weeks ago and I finished a few days ago. And now I need a new book to read or I'll go crazy!

that's how she is. she'll reread all of them just to keep her brain busy.
    she also read Little Women and Jane Eyre recently. she goes for the deep reads.

I like long books too. I had just finished the Dragons in Our Midst series before I started reading Eragon. (It was only the second time I read Dragons in Our Midst because it was so long I didn't want to reread them.)

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    she walks through the grocery store reading a book. always reading.

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    should add that we are fans of Thousand Foot Krutch also!

they are going to be at Big Ticket not too far from here.

10. chicken_boy_Kurt

Mar 20, 2008
    Quote:I take my book everywhere too, unless I know I'm going to be busy that day (Sundays when I'm out ALL DAY and I'm doing stuff the whole time).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by