I pulled a 4 week old chicks out of my toy poodle's mouth this morning. Luckily the poodle is so old he has no teeth, so there are no punctures or obvious bites. The chick can stand up and I treated for shock with electrolytes. I tried putting it back in with momma but she completely ignored it and then pecked it hard in the head. So I've got the chick inside under heat and am giving electolytes. What else can I do for her? If she lives will I have to finish raising her alone? Thanks for any advice.