My duck is injured. Plz help

Hena

Hatching
Jan 17, 2018
My duck was been injured really bad from a dog. The injuries were so deep. First we thought the duck were dead. Then we see his breath. We immediately apply termeric power by soaking it in the water. Now sometimes he seems to raise his head and there is not any other moments. What can i do to protect him. Will anyone help me by providing information to do whats next to make my duck better. Plz

i can help!
get your duck take him inside and get the patrolium jelly and put it on his back to cover the bleeding then get gauze wrap rolled from dollar tree and wrap his body firmly not too tight and put him in a dog cage with bedding and keep him inside house for about a week check the wound periodically to make sure its healing, then give him plenty of water and food if he will take it. he will need plenty of rest untile he gets back on his feet.
hope this help feel better duck!!

i can help!
get your duck take him inside and get the patrolium jelly and put it on his back to cover the bleeding then get gauze wrap rolled from dollar tree and wrap his body firmly not too tight and put him in a dog cage with bedding and keep him inside house for about a week check the wound periodically to make sure its healing, then give him plenty of water and food if he will take it. he will need plenty of rest untile he gets back on his feet.
hope this help feel better duck!!
Thnks

Back
Top Bottom