It's bad but no internal injuries. The skin was torn off her neck, all around, about 3 inches long but nothing that goes in, just superficial which is horrific enough. It happened yesterday afternoon. I was so upset that I developed a migraine and only now can ask this question. I have aspirin in the water as well as rooster booster poultry cell. Problem is she won't drink. I elevated the drinking fount so she doesn't have to drop her head all the way down. She ate yesterday when she was in shock. I cleaned her up and applied an antibiotic ointment. But she won't drink. Any other way to get some aspirin into her? Or any topical pain relief I can apply? I've got a whole pharmacy here for my horses, cows, goats and dogs. Lots of stuff for chickens too but I read aspirin was effective and safe. She is standing and staying beneath the heat lamp inside my guest bedroom by herself.