INSTANT Starter Flock - Egg Production - Maryland

MROO

Enabler
6 Years
Feb 26, 2018
The North-Eastern Corner of Maryland
BARGAIN PRICED!
Six Asian Black pullets - three months old seek employment in the Egg Production Business.
These beautiful young ladies were originally purchased as tiny chicks as a 4H Egg-to-Eggs production project. Covid sidelined the Fair season, so we find ourselves with at least six unemployed potential egg machines.

About the breed - Asian Blacks are a sex-linked cross, commercially bred to produce many large, brown eggs. They are docile and bear confinement well ... although they do like to go on supervised bug-hunts!

Hatchery Price: - Generally $50 to 80 per bird, including shipping.

Our Cancelled County Fair Price - $20 per bird, $50 per Trio

Shipping is not an option, but as a BONUS to a motivated buyer, we will consider meet-up delivery.

So ... why wait for chicks? Get a jump start on your flock and have eggs in your basket, this summer!
PM for details & questions.

. a5.jpg a2.jpg a4.jpg

I no longer have these, but I do have a nice cockerel/pullet pair available. Papa is a Nankin Bantam. Mom is a New Hampshire Red. They're bright orange/red, with nice dispositions (so far!) and should mature to mid-size. Both breeds are consistent layers, especially the NHR, who lays big brown eggs.

They were hatched April 20th, a surprise addition to what started out as a strictly Nankin nest. DD calls them James & Lily, after Harry Potter's parents. James is just starting to crow and Lily is almost to point-of-lay. We took some pics this evening, so I'll try to get them up in the morning. She is asking $25 for the pair.

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately we are not in the market for another cockerel. We got 6 straight run chicks from TS, and our luck it looks like we may have 3 roos. "Dora" who we thought was a hen, now crows every morning lol

Are these still available?
I no longer have these, but I do have a nice cockerel/pullet pair available. Papa is a Nankin Bantam. Mom is a New Hampshire Red. They're bright orange/red, with nice dispositions (so far!) and should mature to mid-size. Both breeds are consistent layers, especially the NHR, who lays big brown eggs.

They were hatched April 20th, a surprise addition to what started out as a strictly Nankin nest. DD calls them James & Lily, after Harry Potter's parents. James is just starting to crow and Lily is almost to point-of-lay. We took some pics this evening, so I'll try to get them up in the morning. She is asking $25 for the pair.

BARGAIN PRICED!
Six Asian Black pullets - three months old seek employment in the Egg Production Business.
These beautiful young ladies were originally purchased as tiny chicks as a 4H Egg-to-Eggs production project. Covid sidelined the Fair season, so we find ourselves with at least six unemployed potential egg machines.

About the breed - Asian Blacks are a sex-linked cross, commercially bred to produce many large, brown eggs. They are docile and bear confinement well ... although they do like to go on supervised bug-hunts!

Hatchery Price: - Generally $50 to 80 per bird, including shipping.

Our Cancelled County Fair Price - $20 per bird, $50 per Trio

Shipping is not an option, but as a BONUS to a motivated buyer, we will consider meet-up delivery.

So ... why wait for chicks? Get a jump start on your flock and have eggs in your basket, this summer!
PM for details & questions.

.View attachment 2164640 View attachment 2164641 View attachment 2164642

EDIT - SOLD

Back
Top Bottom