Instructions for All Living Things thermometer/hygrometer combo??

tbmorgan

Songster
6 Years
Mar 22, 2013
I'm starting a new thread about this because I have googled the crap out of it and can't find any answers....

I just bought an All Living Things brand thermometer/hygrometer combo from Petsmart, and the thing did not come with any instructions whatsoever.
I have figured out thus far how to set the clock, which is completely irrelevant for hatching eggs. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to change the temp setting from celsius to fahrenheit. Anybody know??

GRRRR!

Thanks,
Katja

I just bought mine 2 hrs agofor my breaded dragon and I figured out how to change it to F' its the little button on the back but nothing else. Time doesn't stay on the system and I dont know if its even reading right. Plus does the thermometer go inside the tank or just the two suction cups? So frustrated I don't drive and I need to know if hes getting his proper heat:(

Ok, thanks! It actually doesn't bother me that it's in C instead of F....it bothered me much more that there were NO instructions as to how to change it, or to do anything else with it, for that matter. I did compare it to my 2 thermometers that are currently in my bator, and it agrees with one of them exactly, whereas the other one is reading about 3 degrees cooler. I'm going with the two that match...
That being said....I got home this evening and my bator is apparently sitting at 103* and has been that way for God only knows how long, as I was gone since 9 am. How big of a crisis is this?? I've got the temp coming down now, and the humidity is right around 29-30. This is day 3.

K.

Mines going up a little but its sitting at 83.9 hes only 7months old and it should be at 100-110 don't know if I have it working right or not:( guess I will be calling the pet store in the am if it doesn't start getting warmer for my lil guy. Glad you got yours worked out:)

Instructions for All Living Things thermometer and hygrometer: go to www.zilla-rules.com
They have exactly the same gizmo just sold under different name. Instructions are in English and I think it's Spanish. The device actually works amazing but clearly this is a marketing cash cow!!

Zilla sells exactly the same product (all living things- thermometer and hygrometer) and you can get instructions on their website!!!!

Zilla sells exactly the same product (all living things- thermometer and hygrometer) and you can get instructions on their website!!!!
I know this is kind of an old post, but when i do a search for information on the all living things thermometer hygrometer, this post is at the top of the list. Thankfully, debfortin gave good information to help me find instructions for our item here, but i still had some trouble finding it. Now that i have found it, i thought others might appreciate it if i post the link here.

For clarification, the one in the picture has a different brand name, but it appears to be exactly the same product.

Here's your manual.

http://www.zilla-rules.com/assets/003/9537.pdf

Back
Top Bottom