Internal pip at 15 days

Tarahen

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2021
So I went to mark my aircells today and found one of my eggs have internally pipped at 15 days..the other 10 eggs look normal...is it normal for it to do it so early

Ah sorry mean to put in chicken eggs,the temp has been 37.7 I've also had two other thermometers in there to make sure so it's not from high temp.all other eggs are fine also

Ah sorry mean to put in chicken eggs,the temp has been 37.7 I've also had two other thermometers in there to make sure so it's not from high temp.all other eggs are fine also
37.7 is a little high, is it still air or fan incubator?
Can you hear peeping or tapping, are you sure the chick isnt just shadowing?
If you're certain that the chick has internally pipped, but that the others are less developed/more on track, stop turning that one egg (turn the turner off and turn the other eggs manually), once you have an external pip you can raise the humidity.

Yes def a internal pip so I put her into my hatching incubator where I have eggs on day 20...she was in there half hour and externally pipped...not sure about incubator it's a borotto real24

No I had collected all the eggs and put the on and then day by day storing the rest and had them marked with what day they were laid

Update...day 16 and she's out....meet dash...coz she was in a mad dash to get out of her egg ha

Attachments

• 20220314_105800.jpg
    20220314_105800.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom