Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW

Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW
I like this one too .chunky ,short with a good head and lovely stand .
every thing is correct about this chicks .early feathering type . plus she is pullets .

I notice you have 3 chicks look a like .true sisters . all have a little tail coming out .
chooks man

Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW
good type .super dark hatch down and feet . good head/eyes .good leg well feathered . she is a pullet .dark type . I like her too .

all your chicks have a good hatch down and most of them have a correct body type . I like them .
happy for you .
chooks man

Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW

Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW
@Chooks man
I have tons of pics and the best way I can think of is to post them separately. I haven't named them yet so I'm coding them based on the color of the zip ties. The number indicated their current weight in grams. Please reference that when commenting. I'm sending pics of the wing feathers in hopes for thoughts about gender if you are able to feather sex them. I took the pics a few hours ago. Also, many thanks to all of you for your thoughts and opinions. I really am trying to learn here. At any rate, this is my beginning. I have these 14 chicks (now 2 1/2 days old) along with the one that I hatched a month ago, and the five that I purchased live from Greenfire Farms. I'll get pics of my Greenfire chicks tomorrow. They are just shy of four weeks old.
So here's the first of my babies.
This one is 54.2 - Lime Tab
View attachment 2281282 View attachment 2281283 View attachment 2281284 View attachment 2281285 View attachment 2281286 View attachment 2281287 View attachment 2281288 View attachment 2281289 View attachment 2281290 View attachment 2281291
this one is a best chicks .every thing is correct about him/her .
chooks man

TheBajan

Songster
Mar 18, 2018
Davisburg, Michigan
@Chooks man
I want to say thank you again for taking the time to evaluate my pictures... there were a lot of them! I have compiled your comments along with my own notes in a document for my own reference. I have so much to learn! If I'm going to do something, it's always been important to me to do it right. I find your knowledge extremely valuable. This thread has been and continues to be a wealth of information as I begin this adventure. I have a million questions for you all here. So many seasoned contributors that I already find myself relying on for direction. I know I have to find my own way but I thank you for your guidance. Thanks to you all.:frow:jumpy

Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW
@Chooks man
I want to say thank you again for taking the time to evaluate my pictures... there were a lot of them! I have compiled your comments along with my own notes in a document for my own reference. I have so much to learn! If I'm going to do something, it's always been important to me to do it right. I find your knowledge extremely valuable. This thread has been and continues to be a wealth of information as I begin this adventure. I have a million questions for you all here. So many seasoned contributors that I already find myself relying on for direction. I know I have to find my own way but I thank you for your guidance. Thanks to you all.:frow:jumpy
you welcome
chooks man

Top Bottom