Internship interview at state park...what the heck should I wear?!?

Kaitie09

Songster
11 Years
May 28, 2009
South Central, PA
I've been in the process of finding and internship for my spring semester. I've gone to several marketing agencies and business where I wore the typical suit and heels. Today, I discovered my local state park was looking for interns. I contacted the coordinator and set up a meeting with him tomorrow. Problem is, I have no idea what to wear. I was thinking a nice top, my best dark wash jeans, and a pair of black boots. I really don't think my dress pants would work well with the boots and if it is like any other interview I've been on, they're going to give me a tour (been to the location before, lots of stairs). I think this would be an amazing opportunity, as it is only 10 minutes from my home and will combine my love a nature with my marketing degree. I don't want to look too overdressed, but don't want to show up in a full business outfit for a place where the front desk woman wears jeans.

Any help would be appreciated!

Katie.. i think what you suggested sounds fine! Just make sure everything is clean and and in new/good looking shape..
And good luck! :)

Business casual. If you have a blazer jacket, I would wear it. It will dress up the jeans and boots.

Back
Top Bottom