1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Intresting thing happened to my mom in Vegas!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moochie, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    She was in her car in the parking lot trying to back up but there's some guy in the way. She honks the horn multiple times and he still does not move. He isn't right next to the car, some ways away from it, and my mom is trying to leave, so she turns a wee bit to maybe move around him. This 40 year old looking man smacks the rear window with his hand and my mom stops. She slides down the window and he comes up whining and moaning, he says "You hurt me! Okay give me $100 for compensation and everything will be okay". My mom is frustrated enough with this guy and she says "I didn't hurt you! Why didn't you move? What's wrong with you?!".
    He says "What kind of driver are you? Do you even own a license??". He wrote my mom's license number down, my mother tells him to stay where he is while she goes and gets security, and while she is gone, he flees the scene. I was in the front watching intently as he ran away.

My mom is super flabberghasted with this guy and she's worried that he'll do something like file a lawsuit. If something does happen, it would be silly, especially over this.. He didn't move. He could hear the horn. And he runs. [​IMG] Dad said that this guy probably does this in every parking lot in Vegas to make quick cash. I agreed. Real life troll IMO. Mother is a worry wort though. Hmm.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Welcome to Las Vegas. Or Los Angeles, or San Bernardino. Us west coasters have alot of that stuff going on. Sad to say!

3. Moochie

Moochie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    I wonder if he does actually go to parking lot to parking lot, and if anyone actually gives him money. Ah here you go, $100 worth of Monoply currency, have fun buying plastic apartments!

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

I am sure that is what he does for a living!!!

5. what an idoit
    "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

6. newchickgal

newchickgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    Sounds like a scam job to me. But just a bit of advise, don't ever roll down the car window. Drive to a place to get security or the police in any kind of situation such as that. If you are out on the road and some one taps your car with their car ('traffic accident' set up) don't get out of your car, especially a single female. Drive someplace for help.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    scam scam scam..good thing you were there to witness it all!!!

8. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    I thought you were going to say she got married by Elvis! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  9. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I would have called the cops to cover my butt.. *after i hurt him for REAL* [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by