Songster
12 Years
Aug 5, 2007
NW Wisconsin
Hey folks!
Just wanted to give a shout out before I started posting
wee.gif
LOL!
My husband and I live in Western Wi. I currently am owned by 18 chickens. 9 laying hens,7 pullets, and 2 roosters........they are spoiled brats...hee!
yippiechickie.gif

I know folks here are big into posting pics and if I can figure it all out and get some spare time ( we are on dial up
barnie.gif
) I will attempt that feat!
Looking forward to making some friends and becoming a part of the community!
frow.gif

Welcome
frow.gif
I think its just me and you still on dialup. :eek: There are threads that will walk you through how to post pics. Need photobucket type acct, cost nothing, but I have found it can take a couple minutes per picture to download there. Live far enough out in woods that cable hasn't made it here yet, and cant part with $$$ that is wanted for dish.

Last edited:
Hi there ,welcome BYC... no yall aren't the only ones on dial up !!!
smile.png
I'm way far out in the swamplands,lol. That's one of the things I love about this forum, the pages load alot faster than other ones I've been to.
Nice to have ya,look forward to some pics when ya can.

Thank you for all the Welcomes!

Lurky, are you being silly or serious? I can see it both ways, whats dial up....meaning that is so out dated or it is so outdated that you truly don't know what it is...LOL! Dial up is my internet connection, it's all thats available to me right now, although I am curious about going wireless, like mdbucks don't want to part with too much cash.

Back
Top Bottom