Introducing Hanky Pankey

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by helmstead, Nov 1, 2007.

1. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Our new junior (3 months old) herdsire...

He wasn't feeling very photogenic tonight...so I didn't get any great shots, but here he is nonetheless. He is a Mini Nigi, BTW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He relplaces Oreo, who wasn't a very nice goat to some (butted my mom when she was feeding for us and didn't like DH much - so wasn't safe for the kids or visitors, either) and wrecked havoc on our fences. Oreo bred three of our open does before he left, so we're hoping to be able to retain a doeling by him next spring. This is Oreo (he is GORGEOUS in my humblest of opinions):

[​IMG]

2. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    He is soo cute. I love the spot of white on his nose.

3. nickki99

nickki99 Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2007
    North Carolina
    Look at that face. He is so cute. And Oreo looks like he could be full of himself. How many goats do you have?

4. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN

Oreo was a doll baby towards me...ah well...

I have two does, Sugar and Emma, who are ready to pop any day now...well I've been saying that for a month tee hee...so that number will hopefully increase soon.

5. nickki99

nickki99 Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2007
    North Carolina
    I had a baby goat one time that the mama rejected. Well I work at the tax office. So I would bring him in and keep him in a box. If I had to run to do something, my coworkers would babysit. I was so afraid the county commissioner would see him or hear him. I would have been fired for sure. But he was so good. Everyone love to babysit him and bottle feed him. I miss having the babies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by