Introducing Hanky Pankey

helmstead

Songster
12 Years
Mar 12, 2007
Alfordsville, IN
Our new junior (3 months old) herdsire...

He wasn't feeling very photogenic tonight...so I didn't get any great shots, but here he is nonetheless. He is a Mini Nigi, BTW.

DSCN2070.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

He relplaces Oreo, who wasn't a very nice goat to some (butted my mom when she was feeding for us and didn't like DH much - so wasn't safe for the kids or visitors, either) and wrecked havoc on our fences. Oreo bred three of our open does before he left, so we're hoping to be able to retain a doeling by him next spring. This is Oreo (he is GORGEOUS in my humblest of opinions):

oreo91407.jpg

Oreo was a doll baby towards me...ah well...

I have two does, Sugar and Emma, who are ready to pop any day now...well I've been saying that for a month tee hee...so that number will hopefully increase soon.

I had a baby goat one time that the mama rejected. Well I work at the tax office. So I would bring him in and keep him in a box. If I had to run to do something, my coworkers would babysit. I was so afraid the county commissioner would see him or hear him. I would have been fired for sure. But he was so good. Everyone love to babysit him and bottle feed him. I miss having the babies.

Back
Top Bottom